| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kissidougou in October is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 14.8 °C (26.6 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat soggy. A sizable 244mm (9.6in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Kissidougou October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kissidougou, Guinea
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kissidougou: