| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kissidougou in November is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 18.8 °C (33.8 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 77mm (3in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Kissidougou November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kissidougou, Guinea
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kissidougou: