| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kissidougou in May is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.3 °C (93.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 16.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- The weather in May is dampish. A sizable 206mm (8.1in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 12:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Kissidougou May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kissidougou, Guinea
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kissidougou: