| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kissidougou in February is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.7 °C (98.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 25.8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 26mm (1in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Kissidougou February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kissidougou, Guinea
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kissidougou: