| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kissidougou in August is fairly hot at 23.8 °C (74.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in August is fairly wet. A substantial 339mm (13.3in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Kissidougou August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kissidougou, Guinea
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kissidougou: